Hans Brunner GmbH - Tradition since 1935

Consistency & Progress

In 1935 Hans Brunner and Thomas Hauner registered a business in Munich for the production of confectionery supplies. Due to limited space, our founders had to look for a suitable production site soon and found it in Glonn, just outside Munich, where we still produce. Our success story began in an unused barn, which was renovated with untiring diligence by our Brunner employees at that time. Even at that time, know-how, teamwork, commitment and reliability were our strengths.

The young Rudi Schwaiger was given his uncle's company in 1980 and he is still our managing director and owner of the company Hans Brunner GmbH. Today, a total of more than 8500 square meters of space is available for the production of plastic parts.

 

With 6 high-precision injection moulding machines and several thermopresses, we are able to control the production process optimally in order to produce sophisticated chocolate moulds of the highest quality. We are now about 120 specialists who develop, produce and internationally distribute the chocolate moulds at a single production site.

Since 2006 Markus Gebhart has been supporting us as second managing director and the children of managing director Rudi Schwaiger, Stephanie and Christoph, are also part of our team.

2019

Foundation of the subsidiary "Brunner do Brasil" with headquarters in São Paulo

2019

1st place Energy Award 2019 of the district Ebersberg

2019

Christoph Schwaiger supports the management as authorized signatory

2018

Introduction of mobile 3D product development - Transportable digital modeling system

2017

Rudi Schwaiger has been managing director for 30 years and his children Stephanie and Christoph have been working successfully within the company.

2016

Opening of the highly dynamic high speed milling centre.

2015

80th anniversary of the Brunner company.

A new injection moulding machine is put into operation to ensure increased production efficiency.

2014

1st prize at the Energy Prize 2014 of the Ebersberg district for the optimization of the energy management of Hans Brunner GmbH

Extension by a new production hall

2013

TÜV certification ISO 50001 for Brunner's energy management system. The TÜV certifications ISO 50001 and ISO 9001 are renewed at regular intervals.

2010

Brunner's ecological concept takes 1st place at the Energy Award 2010 of the district.

2009

• Foundation of an in-house art studio

• Opening of the new onlineshop for standard moulds www.brunnershop.com

• A further milling centre in the tool shop supports the production process to meet the growing demand

2008

• Commissioning of a new injection moulding machine, with which moulds with a length of more than 1,200 mm can also be produced

• TÜV certification ISO 9001 for the quality management system of Brunner

2006

Markus Gebhart was taken on as second managing director for the company

2001-2005

Extension of the company building:

New construction of a production hall and an administration building.

Investment in a new injection moulding machine and a milling centre in the tool shop.

1987

Rudi Schwaiger takes over as Brunner's head of management

1955

The metal moulds that had been common until then were completely replaced by plastic moulds.

Transition from manual production to industrial mould production.

1935

Gründung der Firma Hans Brunner. Herstellung verschiedener Produkte für den Konditoreibedarf.

Copyright 2020 Hans Brunner GmbH. All Rights Reserved.